What can you find at the 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting in San Diego?
- The In-Person program will provide exceptional Plenary Symposia, Symposia, Contributed Papers, Interactive Poster Sessions and Poster Sessions designed to enhance each other by focusing on topical research areas. Come early to attend the included Saturday Pre-conference Workshops!
- Educational opportunities for students and Post Docs are plentiful with chances to enhance your professional growth at significantly discounted registration rates.
- It’s a chance to meet with colleagues in your field to share ideas and enjoy plenty of opportunities to network, join in-depth conversations, and get to know those you have only read about.
- Award recipients from the last 2 years have been verbally acknowledged with their honors, but they haven’t received their awards yet. Join us to congratulate the winners in person as we present the 2020 and 2021 Lifetime, Fellow, Distinguished Scientist and Early Career Awards and announce the 2022 recipients to formally present their awards, too!
What will you receive with the Exclusive On-Demand Limited Program for the 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting?
- The on-demand program will provide registrants with access to pre-recorded presentations of the exceptional Keynote, Plenary, Joint, and some Education symposia beginning two weeks after the In-Person 2022 Meeting ends.
- The ability to re-watch the pre-recorded presentations from the safety of your office, home, or on-the-go through September 30, 2022.
- The ability to submit a virtual poster or silent abstract for inclusion in the meeting publications. Abstracts submitted for the Virtual Poster and Silent Abstract categories follow the same abstract format, abstract fee, and scientific review/acceptance by the program committee; and, if accepted, will be printed in the abstract book.
Scientists, sponsors, and exhibitors interested in participating in the 2022 Meeting program are asked to contact the 2022 Program Chair, Mae Ciancio or the specific Section Program Chairs: In Vitro Animal Cell Sciences Program Chair, Kristina Maritinez-Guryn; Plant Biotechnology Program Chair, Max Jones; Education Program Chair, Brad Upham; or the Student Program Co-Chairs, Mubeen Hasan and Muneeb Hassan Hashmi.
|Registration deadline for the Exclusive Limited On-Demand Program||June 2, 2022|
|Onsite registration opens at the Town and Country San Diego||June 4, 2022|