While we won’t be meeting in person this June, we are pleased to welcome our exhibitors back for a virtual exhibition during our 2021 In Vitro Biology Virtual Meeting, SIVB 2021: In Vitro OnLine. Exhibitor Benefits are being finalized at this time and we look forward to providing your company with the chance to interact with hundreds of researchers and professionals at our event. All participants of SIVB Annual Meetings work or study in the fields of biotechnology for both animals or plants. If your products and services relate to cell and tissue culture, genome editing, micropropagation, infectious disease, cellular pathology, toxicology, tissue engineering or other forms of biotechnology, this event is the perfect chance for your company to show off what you can offer.
Virtual Exhibit Rates
Virtual Exhibit Experience – $825
Premier Virtual Exhibit Experience – $1,025
Register to Exhibit Today!
Download and fill out a hardcopy form accompanied by payment in full to:
Society for In Vitro Biology
C/O New Beginnings Management, Inc.
120 Shallotte Crossing Parkway, #5, Suite 343
Shallotte, NC 28470
Fax: (910) 755-5432
Email your form to the Business Office
If you prefer to pay by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover, please include your card number and expiration date on the exhibit contract.
Exhibitors requesting cancellation four months prior to the start of the exposition (February 5, 2021) will receive a full refund; later cancellations will be refunded at 25% of the full rental fee. If, for any reason, management finds it necessary to cancel the exposition, it is agreed by the exhibitors that each will pay a proportioned share of the direct expenses incurred by management in connection with the exhibit.
What is included in my virtual exhibition space?
All exhibit spaces include:
- Company listing with logo, 150-word description, company address, phone, email, company URL and links to your company’s social media presence in both the event website and mobile app.
- Full-access meeting registration for up to two (2) designated attendees from your company. This provides them with access to all scientific content and the social events during the meeting to network with attendees.
- One-hour Video Chat session held during dedicated exhibition time on Tuesday, June 8, to meet with current and potential clients.
- 15-minute Exhibitor Spotlight Presentation – NEW! Prerecord a 15-minute PowerPoint presentation which will be presented with interactive Q&A available in real-time during a dedicated Exhibitor Spotlight session on Tuesday, June 8. This presentation will remain available to attendees through September 30, 2021.
Presentations will be prerecorded through the CadmiumCD Harvester as a static PowerPoint presentation with your presenter visible through the video recording functionality. Along with your presentation, you will be able to upload a handout and an additional URL link, if desired. At the date and time of your presentation, your company will be provided with a link to a moderation webpage where one of your staff will be able to directly respond to questions submitted by attendees in real time while other staff members can participate in the session discussion. You will also be able to return to this site to review and respond to any additional questions or comments that are posed by attendees during the meeting.
Premier Exhibition Experiences will also receive:
- Full-access meeting registration for one additional member of your staff. This provides access to all scientific content and the social events during the meeting for up to three (3) members of your team.
- Subpage Banner Advertisement on Mobile App (rotating) – All exhibitors will have the opportunity to provide a banner which will be at the top of the screen in the mobile app when attendees are searching through presentations. This ad can link to a company URL of your choosing. Note: You will need to supply the art for the banner ad to receive this benefit.