The Society for In Vitro Biology will be holding an exhibition in conjunction with our 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting. SIVB is thrilled to be welcoming back our exhibitors to San Diego for an In Person exhibition and event. The exhibition will run from June 4-7, 2022 at the Town and Country San Diego in San Diego, California. Let your company shine as you meet with hundreds of researchers and professionals from around the world in person. They are all working in the fields of biotechnology for both animals and plants. If your products or services relate to cell and tissue culture, genome editing, micropropagation, cellular pathology, toxicology, tissue engineering or other forms of biotechnology, this exhibition is for your company.
Rates for the in person exhibition are as follows:
Floor Display Space – $1,025
Tabletop Space – $825
- Your company products include any of the following: supplies and equipment, reagents and media, publications, information services and software solutions, photography equipment, or other support materials or services used in the fields of animal or plant in vitro and biotechnology research
- Full-conference registrations included with each exhibit space
- Company profile in our program booklet and in our Mobile App
- Pre-registered attendee list
- Approximately 4400-500 researchers and scientists from around the world who work or study in the fields of biotechnology for both animals or plants and their applied fields
- Over 80% of attendees from the USA
- Professors, Chairs, Post Docs, Research Technicians, Department Heads, Research Scientists, consultants and more
- From Academia, government, non-profit, and industry sectors
How can your participation be even more effective?
- Advertise Online Build visibility by placing an ad in our online meeting site/mobile access point.
- Event Sponsorship Create a buzz by supporting a coffee break or reception.
- Be where they can see you Generate attention by displaying your logo across the attendee registration bags or by including your personalized item in the bag. Increase brand awareness when attendees return home with your materials.
Exhibition Move-In and Registration
|Saturday, June 4||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, June 4|
|Saturday, June 4||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Sunday, June 5||10:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Sunday, June 5||5:30 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Monday, June 6||10:00 am – 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday, June 7||10:00 am – 3:30 pm|
Exclusive Exhibit Hours
|Saturday, June 4||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Welcome Reception|
|Sunday, June 5||10:00 am – 10:30 am||Coffee Break|
|Sunday, June 5||12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Exhibitors’ Reception|
|Sunday, June 5||5:30 pm – 7:30 pm||Opening Ceremony Reception|
|Monday, June 6||10:00 am – 10:30 am||Coffee Break|
|Monday, June 6||12:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Posters|
|Tuesday, June 7||10:00 am – 10:30 am||Coffee Break|
|Tuesday, June 7||12:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Posters|
SIVB would like to thank the following companies for exhibiting at our 2021 virtual meeting, SIVB 2021: In Vitro OnLine.
Still have questions...
Please contact the SIVB Business Office for more information on registering to exhibit at the 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting.