While we won’t be meeting in person this June, we are pleased to welcome our exhibitors back for a virtual exhibition during our 2021 In Vitro Biology Virtual Meeting, SIVB 2021: In Vitro OnLine. Exhibitor Benefits are being finalized at this time and we look forward to providing your company with the chance to interact with hundreds of researchers and professionals at our event. All participants of SIVB Annual Meetings work or study in the fields of biotechnology for both animals or plants. If your products and services relate to cell and tissue culture, genome editing, micropropagation, infectious disease, cellular pathology, toxicology, tissue engineering or other forms of biotechnology, this event is the perfect chance for your company to show off what you can offer.
More details will be provided as they become available. Please contact the SIVB Business Office for more information on registering to exhibit at the SIVB 2021: In VItro OnLine.
- Full-conference registrations with each exhibit space
- Company profile in our virtual exhibition and in our Mobile App
What will be of interest to our attendees?
- Supplies and equipment
- Reagents and Media
- Information Services and Software Solutions
- Photography Equipment
- Professors, Chairs, Post Docs, Research Technicians, Department Heads, Research Scientists, consultants and more
- From academia, government, non-profit, and industry sectors
- Over 80% of attendees from the USA
- Approximately 400 scientists from the In Vitro biology, biotechnology and applied fields.
Virtual Exhibit Rate
Virtual Exhibit Booth Space – $1,025