Join Us in Norfolk
The Society for In Vitro Biology is thrilled to be holding an exhibition for the first time in Norfolk, Virginia in conjunction with our 2023 In Vitro Biology Meeting. If your products or services relate to cell and tissue culture, genome editing, micropropagation, cellular pathology, toxicology, tissue engineering or other forms of biotechnology, this exhibition is for you. The exhibition will run from June 10 – 13, 2023 at the Hilton Norfolk The Main in Norfolk, Virginia. Use this opportunity to share the newest and best offerings from your company with hundreds of biotechnology researchers and professionals from around the world.
Floor Display (8 ft by 8 ft. space to display materials and 3 registrations*) $1,050
Tabletop (all materials are displayed on 6 ft table and 2 registrations*) $850
All exhibition spaces include:
- a 6-foot table, 2 chairs and wastebasket plus a tent card identification sign.
- Free listings in the 2023 Meeting Publications and Mobile App/Event Website interface.
- Unlimited exhibit area passes for prospects
- Complimentary exhibitor registrations for your representatives*.
The following will incur additional fees:
Additional furniture, labor, internet, and electricity. All exhibitors are responsible for ordering these services for their booth.
- The services and products you provide includes supplies and equipment, reagents and media, publications, information services and software solutions, photography equipment, or other support materials or services used in the fields of animal or plant in vitro and biotechnology research
- Full-conference registrations are included with each exhibit space.
- Your company receives a profile in our program booklet and in our Mobile App
- List of pre-registered attendees provided.
- Researchers and scientists from around the world who work or study in the fields of biotechnology for both animals or plants and their applied fields
- Professors, Chairs, Post Docs, Research Technicians, Department Heads, Research Scientists, consultants and more from academia, government, non-profit, and industry sectors
- Approximately 400-500 scientists with over 80% of attendees from the USA
Increase your visibility
- Advertise Online Build visibility by placing an ad in our online meeting site/mobile access point.
- Event Sponsorship Create a buzz by supporting a coffee break or reception.
- Generate attention by displaying your logo across the attendee registration bags or by including your personalized item in the bag. Increase brand awareness when attendees return home with your materials.
Forms & Info
These forms will help you plan your participation in the 2023 Meeting Exhibition.
Exhibition Move-In and Registration
|Saturday, June 10||12:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, June 10||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Sunday, June 11||10:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Sunday, June 11||5:30 pm – 7:30 pm|
|Monday, June 12||10:00 am – 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday, June 13||10:00 am – 3:30 pm|
Exclusive Exhibition Hours
|Saturday, June 10||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||Welcome Reception|
|Sunday, June 11||10:00 am – 10:30 am||Coffee Break|
|Sunday, June 11||12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Exhibitors’ Reception|
|Sunday, June 11||5:30 pm – 7:30 pm||Opening Ceremony Reception|
|Monday, June 12||10:00 am – 10:30 am||Coffee Break|
|Monday, June 12||12:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Posters|
|Tuesday, June 13||10:00 am – 10:30 am||Coffee Break|
|Tuesday, June 13||12:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Posters|
SIVB would like to thank the following companies for exhibiting at the 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting in San Diego.
Allen Thermal Processing Equipment Inc.
Bio Chambers Incorporated
GenScript USA Inc.
Ohalo Genetics, Inc.
Percival Scientific, Inc.
PhytoTech Labs, Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
University of Wisconsin-Madison – Wisconsin Crop Innovation Center
Still have questions?
Please contact the Business Office for more information on registering to exhibit at the 2023 In Vitro Biology Meeting.