Welcome to the 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting
It is my pleasure to welcome you to join us for the 2022 In Vitro Biology Meeting in San Diego, California! Running from June 4 -7, 2022, we are looking forward to meeting with you all face-to-face to share a one-of-a-kind experience including an exceptional scientific program addressing cutting-edge science and the latest developments in the field in in vitro plant and animal biotechnology, genome editing, machine learning, alternative protein sources, and more!
This is an opportunity to build professional connections with peers from around the globe that can last a lifetime! Join us for an opportunity to talk one-on-one with leading experts in a friendly atmosphere; present your work to some of the most respected names in the field; receive feedback on your research; and attend in social events and scientific tours before, during and after the program.
What makes an SIVB meeting special?
- Plenary Symposia, Symposia, Contributed Papers, Interactive Poster Sessions and Poster Sessions themed to work together to enhance your experiences.
- Significant educational opportunities offered to students and post docs to enhance your professional development along with significantly discounted registration rates to attend.
- Research and professional growth opportunities through numerous networking events in an intimate atmosphere where you can have in depth conversations.
- Chances to not only meet others in your field but also to engage in cross-disciplinary scientific exchange not found elsewhere.
- The warm and friendly atmosphere which will allow you to create new connections, make new friends and new discoveries, and inspire your future scientific pursuits.
We will continue to update this website as more information becomes available and we hope you will check back often to learn more about our plans for June 2022. Make your plans now to join us to reconnect with colleagues, re-energize your professional growth, and renew your passion for your research!
Interested in Participating?
Scientists, sponsors, and exhibitors interested in participating in the 2022 Meeting program are asked to contact:
- 2022 Program Chair, Mae Ciancio
or the specific Section Program Chairs: