The Society for In Vitro Biology (SIVB) is pleased to invite you to join us at the 2017 In Vitro Biology Meeting in Raleigh, North Carolina from June 10 – 14, 2017 at the Raleigh Convention Center for an exceptional learning experience. Focusing on both basic and state-of-the-art plant and animal in vitro biology and biotechnology, this once-a-year event will provide possibilities for both professional and personal growth in the field.
Share Your Work with the Best
The 2017 Meeting is a fantastic opportunity to not only learn about the latest research, but also to present your own findings and receive feedback from some of the most respected names in plant and animal in vitro biology and biotechnology. With such an illustrious audience, you won’t want to miss your chance to present your work during contributed paper and poster sessions. Come to connect with scientific colleagues old and new and take home memories that will last you for years.
SIVB Meetings provide top science wrapped up in a welcoming environment. There’s no getting lost in a huge crowd. Talk one-on-one with leading experts in this friendly atmosphere; attend sessions where they present the latest science in In Vitro Animal Cell Sciences and Plant Biotechnology during keynote and plenary symposia, symposia and workshops; then share your accomplishments with them in both scientific and social settings. This is a terrific opportunity to create new connections, make new friends, and discover new knowledge to inspire your scientific pursuits.
Scientists, sponsors, and exhibitors interested in participating in the 2017 Meeting program are asked to contact:
- 2017 Program Chair, Addy Alt-Holland (Addy.Alt_Holland@tufts.edu)
or the specific Section Program Chairs:
- 2017 In Vitro Animal Cell Sciences Program Chair, Joshua Gasiorowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2017 Plant Biotechnology Program Chair, Pon Samuel (email@example.com)
- 2017 Education Program Chair, Albert Kausch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2017 Student Program Chairs, Elena Arthur (email@example.com) and Whitney Harchenko (firstname.lastname@example.org)