The John S. Song Award covers the travel expenses of students working in plant cell biology. The student must submit a one-page resume of professional training and publications, an estimate of travel expenses to the meeting, and a letter of recommendation from a research advisor, along with abstract submission.
The SIVB Student Award Program provides recognition and financial support for student’s who have contributed and made outstanding achievements in the field of in vitro biology. Students applying for awards must submit:
- An Official Meeting Abstract and Registration Form
- A 4-page (maximum) letter indicating award(s) applying for, and narrative of methods, results, and supporting figures/tables as appropriate; and
- Research director/supervisor certification that the work was performed by the student applicant.
- One-page resume of professional training and publications
- Estimate of Travel expenses
- Letter of recommendation from a research advisor
Students competing for awards may apply for multiple awards, must satisfy specific award criteria, and must present their papers at the Meeting as scheduled. Winners will be notified prior to the meeting. The student awardees must present their submitted research papers and be present at the meeting award ceremony.
Your submission should be sent to:
Society for In Vitro Biology
514 Daniels St., Suite 411
Raleigh, NC 27605
Application Deadline is January 31.